Inspired by my family's trip to Seoul, Korea, this modern and abstract art captures the essence of Korean culture and style.
- 8x10" canvas / 9.25x11.25" frame
- 16x20" canvas / 17.25x21.25" frame
- 24x30" canvas / 25.25x31.25" frame
- All frames are 1.75" deep
Please allow 1-2 weeks for production + shipping
Premium canvas in floating wood frame
- Vibrant colors on non-glare, acid-free canvas
- Fully finished backing with pre-installed saw-tooth hangers and corner bumpers to protect your wall
- Canvas art floats inside the frame
Inspired by the tiny and thick playing cards, originated in Japan called Hanafuda. The Korean version, Hwatu (battle of flowers) is still played widely. Although I haven't had any interest in learning how to play, always fascinated by the drawings on cards. The highly stylized cards have symbolic flowers, plants, and animals that correspond to each month. This is my twist from the flower playing cards.