Inspired by my family's trip to Longhorn Caverns in Texas, this modern and minimalist art interprets a cave with abstract shapes in beautifully muted colors.
- 8x10" canvas / 9.25x11.25" frame
- 16x20" canvas / 17.25x21.25" frame
- 24x30" canvas / 25.25x31.25" frame
- All frames are 1.75" deep
Please allow 1-2 weeks for production + shipping
Premium canvas in floating wood frame
- Vibrant colors on non-glare, acid-free canvas
- Fully finished backing with pre-installed saw-tooth hangers and corner bumpers to protect your wall
- Canvas art floats inside the frame
Caverns. One of the most incredible landscapes our mother earth presents. Each chamber inside the cavern has its own charm with unique formations. What makes it even more fascinating is the time aspect. The formations - stalactites, stalagmites, and columns - can take tens of thousands to millions of years. I become humble standing in front of immeasurable beauty.
The drawing was inspired by a trip to Longhorn Cavern, TX.