Inspired by my family's trip to Kyoto, Japan, this modern and abstract art captures the essence of zen with organic shapes and unique yet harmonious color combination.
- 8x10" canvas / 9.25x11.25" frame
- 16x20" canvas / 17.25x21.25" frame
- 24x30" canvas / 25.25x31.25" frame
- All frames are 1.75" deep
Please allow 1-2 weeks for production + shipping
Premium canvas in floating wood frame
- Vibrant colors on non-glare, acid-free canvas
- Fully finished backing with pre-installed saw-tooth hangers and corner bumpers to protect your wall
- Canvas art floats inside the frame
Zen garden exudes the tranquil energy of clearing one's mind. Without plants and flowers, what's left are the rocks and the ripples that are filling the space in between. Inspired by the trip to Tenryuji Temple in Kyoto, Japan.